May 2nd, 2019
Join us to listen to industry leaders regarding important HOA topics!
New Board Member Orientation
Tuesday, June 25th 6:00-8:00 PM
This 101 course is a great guide for a new Board member to learn the basics for community governance, responsibilities and financial information.
In the News
Sign Up For E Statements Today
We are excited to offer E-Statements. E-statements will be sent in lieu of paper statements or coupons. This will be a great cost savings to your community! If you would like to sign up for E-Statements please visit your community website. To go to your community website please select the communities tab and select your community from the drop down list. You will need to register for the website if you have not done so.
Weather Preparedness List
- Water at least 1 gallon daily per person for 3 to 7 days
- Food at least enough for 3 to 7 days non-perishable packaged or canned food / juices foods for infants or the elderly snack foods non-electric can opener cooking tools / fuel paper plates / plastic utensils Blankets / Pillows, etc
- Clothing – seasonal / rain gear/ sturdy shoes
- First Aid Kit / Medicines / Prescription Drugs
- Special Items – for babies and the elderly
- Toiletries / Hygiene items/Moisture wipesFlashlight / Batteries
- Radio – Battery operated and NOAA weather radio
- Telephones -Fully charged cell phone with extra battery and a traditional (not cordless) telephone set
- Cash (with some small bills) and Credit Cards – Banks and ATMs may not be available for extended periods
- Toys, Books and Games
- Important documents –in a waterproof container or watertight resealable plastic bag — insurance, medical records, bank account numbers, Social Security card, etc.
- Tools – keep a set with you during the storm
- Vehicle fuel tanks filled
- Pet care items – proper identification / immunization records / medications — ample supply of food and water — a carrier or cage — muzzle and leash